Broker Wrap Portal
Our easy-to-use dashboard delivers real-time status updates on Wrap document creation.
At a glance, you can tell which documents you’ve completed and which need to be
finished. The dashboard also allows you to search and find tagged clients that are
assigned to specific producers or account managers, giving you an easy view of their
book of business.
Spanish Language Wrap SPD Documents
With the Wrap360 system, you can generate the Wrap SPD and Wrap Plan Document in
Spanish. This is an add-on for those that want to offer the Wraps documents in Spanish.
Adding or Import of Employer Information
Adding employers is extremely easy. Simply choose the option that works for you:
- 1. Add clients one at a time
- 2. Upload an Excel XLS file of all your employer groups
- 3. Import your clients from HR360 if you have a ‘750 Solution’ subscription
- 4. Import your clients and plan information from Vertafore’s BenefitPoint benefits
Real-Time Updates and Alerts
Wrap360 is updated in real-time; when any requirements change, you’ll receive updated
Wrap SPD and Plan Document templates. You’ll also get email alerts regarding changes
to ERISA or IRS requirements that could impact Wrap SPD and Plan Document compliance.
Export of Employer Information
It’s your data and you should be able to export it! Our competitors may make it
easy to add clients…but with many competitive systems, it’s almost impossible to
export that same information. Not with Wrap360! We have a feature that allows you
to easily export employer information to an Excel XLS file in a snap.
Additional Notices to Complement the Wrap SPD
Wrap360 includes a library of essential notices, documents and templates for your
clients, such as:
- SMM (Summary of Material Modifications) templates and guidelines
- COBRA Rights and COBRA Election Notice
- Employer CHIP Notice
- Model Health Care Reform Notices
- HIPAA Notices like Certificate of Creditable Coverage, Wellness Program Disclosure
and Notice of Privacy Practices (NPP)
- Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage Disclosure Notices
- SBC (Summary of Benefits and Coverage) template
- Notices for small and large employers
Marketing and Support Documents
Wrap360 provides the marketing and support materials you need to sell and service
Wrap SPDs and Wrap Plan Documents. Your subscription includes the following essentials:
- Board of Directors Resolutions like Adoption of Plan and Amendment documents
- Cover Letters for Plan Administrator, Plan Participants and Corporation Shareholders
- Data Collection Booklet and Employer Intake Form
- DOL Audit Tools such as Health Plan Audit Checklist, Tips for Navigating a DOL Health
Plan Audit, and How-to Lower the Risk of a DOL Audit
- Marketing Support via a Flyer, Tips for Distributing a Wrap document and Employer
- Other Welfare Benefit Plan Tools including Guidelines, Forms and Checklist
- Section 125 Plan Enrollment Form
SPD Review Document
Reviewing the SPD with an employer prior to distributing to employees is one of
the most important things you can do. To simplify this step, we’ve created an ‘SPD
Review Document’ that allows both you and the employer to double check all the information
and plan details that were entered into the Wrap360 system.
Wrap360’s Carrier and TPA database enables you to upload names, addresses, and claims
phone numbers for easy auto-population into the SPD and Plan document.
Reliable Data Maintenance
Wrap360 will maintain all your client data so that you can easily make changes and
issue revised Wrap SPDs or Wrap Plan Documents if necessary.
Employer SPD Portal
Wrap360’s customizable employer portal enables your employer groups to help complete
or maintain Wrap SPDs and Plan Documents. Your clients will be able to fill in missing
information and upload component benefit insurance certificates and documents. Alternatively,
if you do not want your employer groups to make changes, you can provide them with
‘view only’ access.
The Employer SPD Portal also allows employer groups to customize and control the ‘Employee
View’. Employers can distribute Wrap SPDs and insurance certificates
electronically; set passwords for the ‘Employee Benefits Document Portal’; customize a welcome
message; and make specific documents available for employee download.
Employee Benefits Document Portal
Wrap360 closes the communication loop with an easy-to-use ‘Employee Benefits Document
Portal’ managed by the employer groups After login, employees are presented with
an informative welcome letter; the Wrap SPD documents in English and/or Spanish;
and insurance certificates. These documents are available for employee access and
download 24/7, simplifying the distribution and availability of these important